Are you suffering from toxic relationships and confusion? Do you want to identify red flags faster, heal from past toxic relationship experiences and have healthier happier relationships ? ……Then I promise you will definitely benefit from reading the rest of this page.
I have not met a single human who has not experienced some type of suffering, I call it “trauma”. Suffering is our reaction to trauma.
When we experience any type of trauma, we lose connection with ourselves with other people and with the spirit.
Unprocessed trauma can cause problems at the mind, body and spirit levels ------ Do you experience
· Repeated bad relationships, with yourself and others such as family members and romantic partners??? Not feeling supported in relationships.
· A pattern of finding yourself in abusive relationships, attracting takers, manipulative and selfish people into your life.
· Codependent relationships, confusion in relationships, not able to communicate clearly, often feeling misunderstood, fears of rejection and abandonment.
· Feel lonely and desperate to find your soulmate or your tribe (friends) to share your life with
· Limiting your wishes and wants. Self-sabotaging.
· Social Anxiety, not feeling like you belong when in groups of people, experiencing brain fog in such situations. Do you feel like you must fake and hide who you truly are in order to be with people? Is it exhausting?
· Beliefs that cause anxiety and depression symptoms such as
Constant self-criticism, self-blaming
· Have you been numbing emotional and mental pain and coping with addictive behaviors such as binge eating, watching TV, video games, using alcohol and other drugs etc etc
· Do you find yourself asking spiritual and existential questions?
· Had taken plant medicine and are confused about how to use the information you received.
· Have ascension symptoms and not sure what to make of it
You can gradually put a stop to the suffering
I have been there, and I was able to change my core beliefs, now I experience most of my life the way I want to. I needed a lot of help and I got a lot of help.
If you want to be uplifted spiritually and, in your relationships, …. pick up the phone , make that call
Join the face book group “Chakras, colors and spiritual awakening support group”